I wanted to do a review of the new James Bond movie … But nobody does it better …than Jo-Ann Carson. 😀
Why am I even asking this question?
I just finished watching Spectre for the second time and I loved every second of it. The opening is the best opening I have ever seen. The action sequences are mesmerizing. The plot stretches the imagination, but the actors pull it off. It’s great entertainment.
But one eensy-weensy detail irks me, and that detail has to do with a woman spending a night with Bond.
So what wouldn’t I do if I was a Bond girl?
My top 10:
- Phone my mother.
- Take a selfie.
- Talk politics.
- Answer my cell phone.
- Tell him, “…he’s a kite flying in a hurricane.”
- Whisper in his hear, “You’re crossing over to a place where there’s no mercy.”
- Order a pizza and a bottle of pop.
- Suggest another night would be better.
- And here it is – Take an hour to change my nail polish from…
View original post 116 more words
Categories: Today on Top Secret Washington